Weightlessly hydrates and softens hair without compromising body and volume. Infused with keratin and panthenol to nourish the hair by smoothing each cuticle to undo the damage of time and lock in moisture resulting in healthy shine and luster. Thermal protectant properties help protect hair from heat damage when using hot styling tools. An essential step to maintain healthy hair while maximizing fullness. For fine to normal hair.
WORKS BEST WITH...
This is great for fine hair.
Volumizing Shower Set
I used it alternate days for a week and I saw great results. Hair strengthened and less hair fall. Good smell too. Has biotin and keratin in shampoo and conditioner which is necessary for hair growth. Great product.
How do I properly use Volumizing Conditioner?
Start with Volumizing Shampoo. Apply Volumizing Conditioner to clean, wet hair focusing from the root to the ends. Spread evenly throughout the hair and allow 1-2 minutes for the conditioner to penetrate the hair. Rinse. Enjoy the soft feel of your hair.
- Keratin - Strengthens hair that is susceptible to breakage, fraying, and damage and leaves smoother and less frizzy
- Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5) - Helps moisturize hair and prevents hair from dehydrating
- Sunflower Seed Oil - Conditions hair making it smoother and healthier while preventing breakage and hair loss
- Olive Fruit Oil - Rich in vitamin A & E which helps moisturize, protect, and nourish hair
- Kiwi Fruit Extract - Contains antioxidants that help hair and scalp retain moisture and prevent dandruff
- +Does Not Contain - Parabens, Sulfates, Drying Alcohols, or Sodium Chloride
Water/Aqua/Eau, Stearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Fragrance/Parfum, Polyquaternium-10, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Dimethiconol, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Methylisothiazolinone, Isopropyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexyglycerin.