A lightweight styling conditioner that helps prevent breakage and repairs dry, damaged hair. Provides weightless frizz control and softness while adding sheen, luster and shine. Panthenol and an amino acid complex lock in moisture making hair feel stronger and fuller while restoring hair back to proper health. Thermal protectant properties help protect against heat damage when using hot styling tools. For all hair types.
WORKS BEST WITH...
- Strengthening Shower Set (Save $10 with Strengthening Shower Set + Leave-In Conditioner)
- Blonde Shower Set (Save $10 with Blonde Shower Set + Leave-In Conditioner)
- Peppermint Shower Set (Save $10 with Peppermint Shower Set + Leave-In Conditioner)
I've been using the product for a little over 4 or 5 months and a little goes a long way, and a bottle lasts two months for me. I have medium length hair (6-8 inches) and a dime size amount works perfectly for me.
I have medium length hair and you don't need very much to cover your head so the bottle will last you. The fact that there is heat resistance in the product is also a great benefit as well. It's leaving my hair very smooth.
Easy to use tube, soft on the hands and hair, it gives the smoothness you look for.
My fine curly hair loves this leave in conditioner. Keeps my hair looking and feeling soft and I can skip the rinse out conditioner if I choose to. All of Ms. Pompadour products are excellent.
Leave-In Conditioner, 4 oz
How do I apply the Leave-In Conditioner?
After showering, apply a small amount to towel dry hair and work throughout while focusing from the midshaft to the ends. Proceed to blow dry or let dry naturally.
Does it help control frizz?
Yes, this weightless formulation is perfect for controlling frizz and fly-aways without weighing down your hair.
Should I use it every time I blow dry my hair?
Yes, use it any time you blow dry or use a hot styling tool (curling iron or flat iron) as it will protect your hair from excessive heat damage.
Is it safe for color and chemically treated hair?
Yes, it is color-safe and is safe to use with Keratin treatment as well.
Does it contain sulfates and parabens?
No, it is formulated without sulfates, parabens, alcohols or sodium chloride.
Is it vegan?
Yes, it is a vegan product and is cruelty-free.
Key Ingredients & Hair Benefits
- Kervis - An anti-breakage hair fortifier that strengthens, conditions, and revitalizes dry and damaged hair
- Pantenol Pro-Vitamin B5 - Helps maintain moisture leaving hair more pliable, shinier, and stronger
- Wheat Amino Acids - Conditions and repairs the hair while adding a healthy luster and shine
- +Vegan - Vegan friendly and cruelty-free
- +Does Not Contain - Parabens, Sulfates, Drying Alcohols, or Sodium Chloride
Water/Aqua/Eau, Propylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Phenyl Rimethicone, Dimethicone, Polyquaternium-37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Ehentrimonium Hydroxyethyl Dimonium Chloride, Ppg-1 Trideceth-6, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein Pg-Propyl Silanetriol (Keravis), Fragrance/Parfum, Panthenol (Provitamin B5), Wheat Amino Acids, Methylisothiazolinone, Dimethiconol, Hexylene Glycol, Limonene.